It is still a fact that television is the primary source of news and information for adults in this country. But as our children become teenagers, they are less inclined to watch TV and more likely to entertain themselves with web, video games and cell phone communications.
Founders Norman and Bunnie Strassner have spent their careers in broadcast television, production and leading edge technological development. They bring their expertise to the Learning Factory both to advise as to the merits of potential programs and to oversee the production of them.
- Phillip Seff, Ph.D., University of Arizona, Government Geologist, Professor of Geology, University of Redlands, Redlands, CA, Author “Our Fascinating Earth”
- Donna Copeland, MA: University of Colorado - Boulder, Educational Administrator Certification: University of Denver, Emphasis on Elementary and Secondary Education
- Robin Levin, M.Ed. University of Massachusetts, Amherst, Educational Media Technology, Career Educator, Certified Library Media Specialist, Lander, WY
- Jeremy Rosenshine, BA- English Literature, Expert marketing and branding consultant
- Former Sen. Mark Udall (D-CO), Rep. Jared Polis (D-CO) and Rep. Jerry Lewis (former R-CA) as well as former Colorado State Senators Ron Tupa, Terry Phillips and Evie Hudak have all expressed support for the work of the Learning Factory as well as many other business, education and community leaders.
 FCC-96-335 – Policies and rules concerning children’s television programming, 8/8/96